the sheep in ORANGE
Wednesday, March 15, 2006,7:05 PM
nightmare
There was this huge "plastic lump thingy" on my face, countless of blackheads and blemishes is inside. It was a terrifying and G R O S S sight! I was horrified, I tried every method that I could think of (bust it off like a pimple, scratch it off blah blah blah) but I just couldn't get ride of it. I went crying to my mom, she told me that she has the superb gel/glue thingy, after applying I can peel it off and the lump will be gone. I was overjoyed! Just as my mom was about to help me put on the gel, I woke up...
I ran to the mirror and check if there's this unsightly lump on my face, I feel my face... PHEW!!! It was just a dream... and it was a bad one. But instead of the blackhead lump, there was freaking pimples! ARGH! But the dream seems so real... I wish and pray that this dream will not become reality... =S
It's either because of the "Date Movie" or I have been a bad kid recently. These few weeks I have been having nightmares almost every night. I guess I have been a bratty child lately and therefore the BFG blows nasty dreams to me every night. =( Oh please don't! I promise I will be REAL good, an angel. *wink wink wink* =)