the sheep in ORANGE
Sunday, July 29, 2007,3:09 AM
Before you coming running to me asking me what my impression of her, which I know you will, I shall tell you that it was not very good, or rather bad. One word to describe, dao.
I think the whole evening was ruined for us was somehow due to her. First of all, she was like super late!? Wow! I didn't know it takes 1hour 30/45minutes from Bukit Batok to Expo. And what was worse, she did not even apologize and just gave us a black face. Not even a smile from her when you introduced her to us. Okay the next part I shall not pursuit cause I would have did the same thing if I were you.
Never mind, I will just take it she was too shy to meet us. She was afraid that the whole situation will be weird if we are facing each other too long and when she reached, she does not know what to say nor react and therefore she acted in this manner. So I guess she is alright ba.
Sweetie, I am buying this because and only because you are my sweetie, I don't want you to be upset and because of what you said during lunch. Do you understand? I don't want you to be clamped in the middle of a sandwich.
So don't come explaining to me the reasons why. I understand how nerve-wrecking it is when you are meeting someone new. She is fine la. You need not keep her and us apart, alright? No worries ya? =)
But you still owe me one meal. I want shark fin and xiao long bao. Tin Tai Feng at Paragon please, then we can shop at Banana Republic after that while we digest the feast. =D